V I C T O R I A N S
Welcome to the VICTORIANS Forum
V I C T O R I A N S
Welcome to the VICTORIANS Forum
V I C T O R I A N S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V I C T O R I A N S

Victorians When Battles First Then Go To War

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chain of Command and Job Description

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SAM
Admin
SAM

Chain of Command and Job Description Empty
PostSubject: Chain of Command and Job Description   Chain of Command and Job Description Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:56 pm

In everything we do their is always someone to answer too. The CEOs of these companies are Governments can not do all the work theselves so the assign some of the work to verious employees are agents.

So I have set forth the Chain of Command for this alliance and the role that everyone will be engaged in to make this Alliance the best on this server.

I am always open for suggestions so pass them to your respected leaders.

Victorians Chain Of Command

HOST - Commander n' Chief of the Alliance - Responsible for the actions of the Alliance as a whole. Must be able to fill the gaps of all possissions when needed. Flag VICT

Presbyter - Commander - Administration & Supplies. This job requires that you welcome all new players and provide them with supplies necessary to get them started (if possible) and to ensure that they have Registered on the Victorian Forum and understand the (VOP) and (Chain of Command and Job Description). Get their city(ies) name(s) and Coord(s) and report them to the Commander n' Chief. Once they have read the Chain of Command and Job Description you are to find out what they want to do in the Alliance. Notify the General of that Division and have him/her contact the individual for placement. The Recuiter reports all new players to you for assignment. You answer to the Commander n' Chief. YOUR FLAG VADM

Vice Host - General - ENFORCER DIVISION - Responsible for the Stealth and Intelligence Commanders. You are required to perform the same duties that are required of you Commanders. You are also requiresd to lead by example. You answers to the Host - Commander n' Chief YOUR FLAG VICT

Presbyter - Stealth - Battalion Commander - (3) Stealth - Company Captains & (25) Stealth - Members (Divided among 3 Companies). In this squad you are required to destroy any player that attacks players of this alliance. You are required to remove all their cities and thak the last city to ZERO loyality. You are also required to coordinate all attacks on cities during WAR and call up on the Alliance to assist you in destroying the opposing Alliance are individual(s). You will be required to send out BOMB attacks. YOU are the protectors of this Alliance. You answer to the DIVISION General - Enforcer and your Captains answer to you. YOUR SQUAD FLAG VSTL

Presbyter - Intelligence - Battalion Commander - (2) Officers - Intelligences -Company Leaders - Captain & (25) Intelligences - Members (Divided among 3 Companies). You will be required to gather intelligance on other alliances and individual players. You could also be required to join another Alliance to gather this information. The information you gather will determin if we are friendly are hostile with these alliance. You answer to the DIVISION General - Enforcer and your Captains answer to you. YOUR BATTALION FLAG VINT

Vice Host - General - Division - Alliance Manager - Responsible for the Communication and Recuiting Commanders. You are Required to do the samething that your Battalion Commanders are required to do. You are required also to lead by example. Answers to the Commander n' Chief. YOUR FLAG VICT

Presbyter - Communication - Battalion Commander - (2) Officers - Communications -Companies - Captains & (16) Commmunication Members (Divided between 2 Companies). You are to communicate with other Alliances to see if they would be interested in becoming a sister/brother Alliance, if not then if we should Ally with them are not. Talk with the Intelligence Commander and see what information thay have gathered. Your skills in this Battalion is very important for the success of this Alliance. Should an Aliance declare WAR on us you are to find out why and try to get it resolved and gather as much information as you possible can. You answer to the DIVISION General - Alliance Manager, and your Captains answer to you. YOUR BATTALION FLAG VCOM

Presbyter - Recruiter - Battalion Commander - (2) Recuiting Company Captains & (16) Recuiters - Members (Divided between 2 Companies). You are to recuit other players that meet our Alliance requirements. Talk to everyone in an Alliance are not in an Alliance. Send inventation out to get players applying, chat on the world chat page when possible. They must have played before on another server and have reached 200K+ Prestige. You are to bring on Players that know how to follow instructions and know and wants to PLAY. Without Recuiters an Alliance can not grow, so you have a very, very important job. When you bring on a new player they need to REGISTER on this WEB site and select a job that they want to do. You answer to the Division General - Alliance Manager, and your Captains answer to you. YOUR BATTALION FLAG VREC

CHANGING YOU JOB
You are allowed to change you job once every 30 days. (Unless approved by you Division Commander and the Commander N Chief) All request must go thru the Chain of Command)

The following must be followed to change you job:

1. Submit your request to your Unit Leader (Captain) for approval.

2. Unit Leaders (Captain) submit the request to your Squad Leader (Commander) for approval.

3. Squad Leaders (Commander) submit the request to your Division Leader (General)

4. Division Leader (General) submit the request to the Administrator (Commander)

5. Administrator will notify Division (General) of his/her new member and awaite for placement instruction.

Should any of these steps DISAPPROVE your request, you will have to waite 2 weeks before resubmiting a New Request for Transfer.

6. If you want to transfer out of this Alliance 1 - 4 shall be followed andthe Administrator shall notify the Commander N' Chief for approval. This request must be submitted with a sound reason for wanting to leave the Alliance.

Special Note: I am trying to make this an Alliance where everyone is involved. Where ideal Player are found their is a stagnet Alliance, but active players make a healthly and growing Alliance. When all players have something to do they seem to be happier and more active. SOMETHING TO DO IS BETTER THAN NOTHING TO DO. So lets be happy and have fun in the process.

SAM

Last edited by SAM on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://victorinas.board-directory.net
SAM
Admin
SAM

Chain of Command and Job Description Empty
PostSubject: CoC Job Description   Chain of Command and Job Description Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:01 am

yes
Back to top Go down
https://victorinas.board-directory.net

Chain of Command and Job Description
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
V I C T O R I A N S :: Victorians Operation Procedures VOP-
Jump to: